A brand with no limits

A BRAND WITH NO LIMITS 

ELBA COOKING APPLIANCES 

LOOKING OUTSIDE ITALY, ELBA HAS BEEN A PIONEER OF MADE IN ITALY EXCELLENCE IN SOUTH EAST ASIA, EUROPE, AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST SINCE THE 1970'S - TODAY ELBA IS IN DOZENS OF COUNTRIES AND IT IS ALWAYS LOOKING TO THE FUTURE

40% of our products (totally around 400.000 units per year) are sold in Europe and the remaining 60% in the rest of the world. 


Our expertise and flexibility in producing domestic appliances to meet the requirements of customers throughout the world have contributed to our expansion, and currently we export to over 75 different markets. This is the result of market research, marketing strategies and our ability to seize opportunities and anticipate trends, but it is also due to our state-of-the-art products. 


The world market is increasingly challenging and competitive, but ELBA is fully prepared to approach this with enthusiasm as we have demonstrated it over the past 20 years of continued expansion.

Our design is flexible, in both quantity and quality. We satisfy the needs of various cultures and different lifestyles, with products which are perfectly capable of adapting to all the cuisines of the world.

The kitchen is the most important part of the home and is where the family meets, feeds and warms itself, as has happened for thousands of years around the hearth. With our products we continuously search for the beautiful, practical, useful and harmonious, while always keeping an eye on costs. We have supplied the kitchens of millions of people for decades and the number is still growing.